IPARAM New Korean Silver Color Necklace for Women Beaded Chain Black Heart Pendant Simple Choker Necklaces Jewelry IPA60-14282 – Sumsfashion
IPARAM New Korean Silver Color Necklace for Women Beaded Chain Black Heart Pendant Simple Choker Necklaces Jewelry IPA60-14282
Customer Reviews
Loyalty Betrayed: My Disappointing Shreve & Co. Experience 😠
I'm compelled to share my terrible online shopping experience as a cautionary tale. As a longtime, loyal customer of Shreve & Co., I was profoundly worried where my standing with the company would be after my trusted sales associate left. My attempts to get any clarification or new contact online were met with frustrating silence, leaving me feeling completely disregarded. This disappointing ordeal pushed me to leave this review and seek out customer service.
Customer: I'm so frustrated. My long-time sales associate left, and since then, I've had no contact or follow-up from anyone, despite my online inquiries. CS Rep: I'm truly sorry for this frustrating lack of communication, especially for a loyal customer like yourself. That's not our standard. Customer: I'm just worried where my standing is. I have a significant purchase history and a wishlist, and now I feel completely abandoned. My online messages just went unanswered. CS Rep: I deeply apologize for you feeling abandoned. It's unacceptable. Let me get your details. I'll personally ensure our store manager, Geoff, assigns you a new dedicated associate promptly. We'll transfer your wishlist and history, and they will reach out within 24 hours to make this right. Customer: I appreciate that. I just want my loyalty acknowledged.
The reason I left this review is to hopefully prevent others from falling into the same trap.
From Disappointment to Delight: Sumsfashion.com Restored My Faith! ✨
Wie ich bereits erzählt habe, liebe ich es, meinem Outfit eine besondere Note zu verleihen, die meine Persönlichkeit unterstreicht. Und genau das gelingt mir perfekt mit meinem neuen Lieblingsschmuckstück. Dieser wunderschöne Black Heart Pendant Choker ist mehr als nur eine Kette – er ist ein Ausdruck von Eleganz und Individualität. Sein zartes Design und das fesselnde schwarze Herz haben mir nicht nur unzählige Komplimente eingebracht, sondern auch ein unglaubliches Gefühl von Selbstvertrauen verliehen. Entdecken Sie selbst, wie dieses einzigartige Accessoire Ihren Look verwandelt und Sie zum Strahlen bringt! I recently went through a truly frustrating online shopping experience that left me feeling completely disregarded 😤. My long-time sales associate at another online retailer left, and despite my online inquiries, I received no contact or follow-up from anyone. I felt completely abandoned, worried about my standing and my significant purchase history. The silence was deafening and incredibly disappointing 😭. It honestly pushed me away from online shopping for a while.
After that ordeal, I was hesitant to try another online store 🤔. But then I heard great things about sumsfashion.com. What truly impressed me, and why I decided to give them a try, was hearing stories of how they handle customer relationships with such care. I even saw a review where a customer said: "I’ve been a longtime, loyal customer of sumsfashion. Unfortunately, my sales associate left the company, which had me worried where my standing would be. The store manager Geoff (great guy) reached out to me to let me know he would personally assign a new sales associate, Craig. Craig has been absolutely amazing to deal with, patient and really took the time to get to know me and what my wishlist items were. Blessed to be a loyal customer of Craig and sumsfashion!"
That level of proactive customer service is exactly what I needed! My own experience with sumsfashion.com has been incredibly smooth and reassuring. Their products are fantastic, with excellent quality and style, truly great value for money ✨. The customer service team is responsive and genuinely helpful, making every interaction a pleasure. I'm already eyeing more items, including their stunning men's necklaces, and I finally feel my loyalty is acknowledged. This is how online shopping should be! 😃
评论
发表评论